Friday, January 22, 2010

New Kid on the Block at the Bakery

2 weeks ago at the bakery...
I thought I saw a pussy cat!
Today I confirmed it, we have a new resident.
Pics and video are not great today, I forgot my camera so these are compliments of the blackberry.
Both times I found this cat lounging in one of the bakery shelters. Glad they are making good use of them. The warehouse has heat, and these are probably quite cozy!
Glad to know someone is using them!
Time to find some traps...
As I was tidying up, the warehouse door opened and Shannon and Juliet came in. Here is some video of Juliet (Shannon hid before I could click start). She is so cute, and nosey! She is always watching me clean up and put food down, but stays far enough away to feel safe.
I am always so happy to see them and know they are well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment