Friday, July 24, 2009

Van Day

Today was the day for the kittens to be spayed and neutered! All seemed to be 2 pounds and ready to go, so I packed them in a carrier like sardines and away we went!

Well kindof...Mama was not happy about her kittens being locked up in a carrier. She went from front to back and side to side trying to figure out how to get them out. Then she came over to me and started lunging at me, hissing and swatting!

Luckily, everything went great, thank you ASPCA! All 4 kittens were accepted and successfully spayed and neutered. They were eager to get home and I was eager to get them back to mama! When I walked in she heard them crying and came running over. This is what she had to say...

Yikes! She is a fierce mama! She was sooooo mad at me! I quickly put the kittens in their crate with some food and she immediately turned her attention to them. I am pretty sure she did a head count before letting me escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment