Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Talker

This is "The Talker". I was having coffee one day with my neighbor and we heard this guy at the door. We walked out and she says, this guy has been coming around for a few days. I tell her I saw him last week when I was trapping down the street. This guy did not want any food and just wanted to snuggle with me. He would just roll over on his back and yell at me to rub his belly! I never got him, but it turns out we see he is already neutered. So I took a few pics and some video to send out to the rescue groups to see if someone would take this handsome guy. No-one has seen him since, we hope he was invited in to a loving home. Look at these markings! And the eyes! Beautiful cat.
Check out the video of him talking and begging for lovins!

No comments:

Post a Comment