Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Lee and Dharma leave the nest

Lee and Dharma last days at the warehouse

Dharma was curled up in my lap

And when Lee came running over to greet me he was only using 3 legs :(. When I looked I found he had been badly burned on his paw. Turns out he burned all 4, but the back left paw was the worst and had become infected. Off to the vet we went.
The vet said he would have to be on antibiotics, have his paws soaked in a solution and ointment applied daily. So, that is the end of the warehouse and he moved in with me.
I did not want to leave Dharma there alone, so a neighbor is fostering her. We hope they can be adopted together. They are very happy and are super sweet. They will now be followed on the foster blog http://bigcitylittlekitty.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment