Monday, November 9, 2009

Checking in

I still go to visit the warehouse once a week to check on food and water supply
and to check in to see how mama is doing.
I see her every once in a while, but I always know she is eating well!
The dry food feeder is a tell tale sign as well as the waterer.
I keep track of how much wet food I leave behind too so I know how often the warehouse manager is feeding her. I spoke with him today and he says she was there this morning and that she is still living there. He says he does not see any other cats in there, so it seems mama has made this her own little home. I cleaned both feeders and the feeding station and re-filled everything, so she is all set!
I hate to post without putting someone's pics up,
so here are some of my favorite pics of mama from previous posts...
Sweet Mama
Scary Mama!
Sweet Mama
Scary Mama!
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment