Monday, July 6, 2009

A day away from mama

So while mama was getting spayed, I took the kittens to work with me as I had to care for them for 24 hours. They had absolutely no idea what to do with a bottle, but with the help of a syringe feeder they all got enough to eat! I was very happy to put them back with mama when she was better.
Faith's daughters gg and cc came by with a friend to help.
Here is cc giving Sawyer a belly tickle!
Now gg gives Sawyer a snuggle
Then we were joined by one of our Trend interns and Sawyer talked her ear off!
I gave Sawyer a snuggle too!
Then Darma got some lovin!
I picked up Lee and he seemed very curious, but then he just melted into the blanket for some sleepy time.
By the end of the day, these little kittens were exhausted! OMG they are cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment